Board Certified Tribeca Dermatologist
Kahn Dermatology aims to provide the finest medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology services in Tribeca. Our stylish office environment was designed to please patients who expect same day appointments and overall high level of service by a caring, knowledgeable board-certified dermatologist.
Why Choose Us?
Dr. Kahn is a triple board certified dermatologist trained in pathology, dermatology and dermatopathology, making him one of the leading experts in skin related conditions in New York City. Dr. Kahn also has extensive experience working with fillers and laser devices to make his female and male patients look better without surgery. Dr. Kahn and his staff treat patients of all ages, from infants to the elderly. We accept many insurance plans (GHI (PPO only), Blue Cross / Blue Shield, United HealthCare, Oxford, Aetna, Cigna, 1199, Medicare, Magnacare, HIP, Multiplan, PHCS, The Empire Plan and Beech Street) - if your medical plan is not listed here, call our office (212) 619-0666 to make sure we accept it.
- Skin Cancer Detection and Treatment
- Total Body Exams
- Acne Pimples & Acne Scars
- Dry, Scaly Skin Patches
- Psoriasis / Eczema / Atopic Dermatits
- Mole Evaluation and Removal
- Rashes & Warts
- Hair & Nail Disorders
At Kahn Dermatology, we offer a wide variety of medical dermatologic services. Some of our most popular procedures include the treatment of skin cancer, acne, rosacea, psoriasis and eczema. Using the latest products and technology in cosmetic dermatology, Dr. Kahn offers the best cosmetic dermatologic procedures to his patients including Botox, Coolsculpting, dermal fillers and laser hair removal.
- Botox: Used to treat wrinkles and fine lines such as Crow’s Feet, Smile Lines, Frown Lines and forehead creases. The minimally invasive procedure requires little to no downtime.
- CoolSculpting: FDA approved for the treatment of unwanted fat, CoolSculpting uses unique cool technology to freeze and eliminate fat cells without surgery. This hour long procedure is virtually pain free.
- Dermal Fillers: Fillers such as Radiesse, Juvederm and Belotero are used to treat signs of aging by restoring volume in the skin. Dr. Kahn will recommend the best dermal filler for you depending on your specific needs.
- Laser Hair Removal: Unwanted hair can be removed with FDA approved excel HR, the latest device in laser hair removal. excel HR is more gentle than other laser hair removal devices available.